2012 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Coin
In stockTrack price
The obverse of this Silver Maple Leaf coin features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II at age 79. The likeness was created by Susanna Blunt and was first used on Maple Leafs in 2004.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The iconic Maple Leaf design, featuring a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.