A MINT FIRST!?Features a stunning wilderness scene with an optical illusion of wildlife! Order today!
2016 1 oz. Fine Silver Coloured Coin – Landscape Illusion: Mountain Goat 
This coin shows a springtime alpine setting with lingering snow still covering the ground. Mountains rise in the background while a ridge of moraine from retreating glaciers dominates the scene. Having long been reclaimed by nature, this ancient mound is now covered with grass and spruce trees but on closer examination, a mountain goat emerges from its sloping side.
An ideal gift for someone who enjoys the great outdoors and the surprises they hide! Order your coin today!
- NEW SERIES!?1st issue in this exciting five-coin series that showcases the art of illusion and brings you two images for the price of one a stunning Canadian landscape and an optical illusion of an animal.
- 99.99% PURE SILVER!?Expertly crafted in 99.99% pure silver and beautifully enhanced with colour to perfect the optical illusion embedded within the primary design.
- Art, nature and animal lovers will adore this coin, as well as any proud Canadian who cherishes the natural heritage of this land. Puzzlemeisters, graphic designers and artists will also be impressed by the clever use of shadows, lines, shapes and light to create this coin’s eye-bending design. A must-have!
- Only 5,500 coins (each) worldwide a limited work of art in its own right and highly collectible!
- Your coin is GST/HST exempt.
Designed by Canadian artist Julius Csotonyi, your coin features an alpine scene beautifully crafted in colour. It is late spring and some lingering snow still covers the ground. Mountains rise to the left and right while a ridge of moraine from retreating glaciers dominates the centre of the scene. The ancient mound has long been reclaimed by nature, and is now covered with grass and spruce trees, but on closer examination, a mountain goat emerges from its sloping side. The goat’s body is shaped by melting snow and exposed stone, while the trunks of wind-worn spruce trees stand as its legs and horns.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
99.99% pure silver