The 2020 1 oz Platinum American Eagle is manufactured by the U.S. Mint. Containing 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, this BU coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like Bullion Mart, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. Multiples of 100 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Close-up of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: An eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.