- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging or in capsules.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Guaranteed by the South African Mint.
This is the third year the South African Mint has released a Brilliant Uncirculated Silver coin. Add this 2020 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since the third of July 1967. The Silver 1 oz BU coin features the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it an irresistible addition to any collection.
The Silver bullion coin will give fans of the Krugerrands another great choice at diversifying their portfolio.